I wont respect the beliefs of anyone or any group who thinks I should be dead, Jay. Nice words from a guy who routinely helps others here on CTF selflessly, and I've respected from day 1 and I understand what youre saying. But....

Islam wants you and I dead. You can respect thier right to BELIEVE that, right up until the point they ACT upon that belief, I guess.

I'll nip it in the bud, and show the Islamic faith no respect at all right from the start. None. Old School and I agree on this topic sooooo much it's hard to believe, but he has his world at stake if he trips up here.... As soon as he really pulls the rug out on Islam, he knows his faith is next in line. It's a slippery slope. JFM walks it too.

If everyone showed the same respect you did towards the viewpoint of islam this country would be blown sky high 5 times over. Thankfully enough people at the top see Islam for what it really is and keep it in check.

No tolerance for lies, No respect for those who are called to kill us by a belief system. Stop apologizing for lunacy.

Edited by O-BASS (09/10/20 10:45 PM)