ctfisherman.com logo
Page 100 of 177 < 1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 176 177 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop to:
#397892 - 10/15/04 05:02 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Don,

With all due respect, do you ever read your posts? Or you just write them and see what happens. I am trying to have an argument, not a verbal shoving match.

Quote:
Go to one of the countrys were we have taken the fight and make your self alot of money
If Iraq is 'one of the countrys were we have taken the fight', than you are not getting it. Iraq was a mistake. No WMD's, No Al Qaeda connections, NADA. So we have taken the right fight to the wrong country, my friend. Even BR agrees with it above.
Fishing Info
#397893 - 10/15/04 05:06 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Baitrunner Offline

How come this thread is getting WIDE all of a sudden?

KevinB, Nice link here about why Sinclair can show his Kerry documentary. Something about "Prior Restraint", accordding to FCC chairman Powell.

http://www.cnsnews.com//ViewNation.asp?Page=\Nation\archive\200410\NAT20041014c.html

"I think, that all right-thinking people, are sick and tired of being told that they are sick and tired of being sick and tired. I, for one, am not. And I'm sick and tired of being told that I am!"
#397894 - 10/15/04 05:06 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
RMW 1 Offline

Val there is no argument that terrorism isn't real.

Don
#397895 - 10/15/04 05:13 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Don,

Terrorism is REAL. Exploiting the FEAR OF TERRORIZM to make money and win elections is SHAMEFUL.
#397896 - 10/15/04 05:29 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Anonymous
Unregistered

BR,

Chairman Powell got his job as payment in kind to his daddy Colin Powell for services rendered to the Bush Administration (mostly for lying on their behalf to the rest of the World about Saddam's nonexistant WMD and not minding being treated like garbage by the Neocons). In return, Chairman Powell became the great Enabler for the Right Wing Media Mafia, of which Sinclair is just one family, to buy up all the local stations and press.

By airing the peace of garbage Sinclair is paying back (illegally) to the Bush campaign for services Chairman Powell rendered to Sinclair on behalf of the Bush administration.

Why would Chairman Powell block an illegal payment in kind to the Bush campaign? He is the 'enforcer' in this little charade. He maybe corrupt but he is not stupid, your Chairman Powell. He is actually a LAWYER.
#397897 - 10/15/04 05:41 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Baitrunner Offline

Well....Powell could be worse.....he could be Warren Christopher...or Janet Reno....or Madeline Albright, etcetera, etcetera..... ;\)

Powell's a political crony, albeit a very intelligent one. Big deal. Yes, I know, Republican cronies bad....... Democratic cronies good........ All paragons of virtue! :rolleyes:

Crikey, you are a litany of complaints!

"I think, that all right-thinking people, are sick and tired of being told that they are sick and tired of being sick and tired. I, for one, am not. And I'm sick and tired of being told that I am!"
#397898 - 10/15/04 05:47 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Anonymous
Unregistered

BR,

We are talking about a specific issue. Your constant use of 'Plague on both their houses' argument is getting tired.

You posted the article, I honestly responded.
Lets keep it this way. If you have nothing to say, it's OK.

I know you like the Rs and hate the Ds already.
#397899 - 10/15/04 05:59 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
richard4878 Offline

I sure hope the board doesn't blow up when this hits 1000 posts. this is number 999

17 foot sundance skiff with 50hp jhonson.
#397900 - 10/15/04 06:02 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Anonymous
Unregistered

As the 1000th response to this thread, I again call on the Wussie Moderators to put an end to this.....

You people are the very reason there is an Electoral College. Electoral Sub-Par Elementary School should NOT be allowed in the Election Process! \:o

And, RichWhatEverTheNumber: 999 is just the Number of the Beast turned upside down. :p

You'll never see me pukin' and postin' pics after I toss the Beasts.... \:D ;\)

Ahhhh....Hoopster? Ya got the "Blues" down there yet? ;\)

Freakin' Pundit People....., Can't live with 'em, Can't live with 'em.
#397901 - 10/15/04 06:07 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Baitrunner Offline

My "plague on both their houses" is probably only tiring to you. I don't post to you; I post to the others on this thread; you're beyond reason.

So, let's get this straight: Sinclair is a propagandist, whilst Micael Moore is a, what, "journalist"? Pull-eeze!

If we really must dwell on what's annoying, your constant, whiney, unobjectiveism, i.e., hypocrisy, is all too obvious.

I admit my "boy" has his faults, and lots of 'em! What about yours?

Page 100 of 177 < 1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 176 177 >

Moderator:  Editors, Jimbo, STRIPMINER 

Active Topics