ctfisherman.com logo
Page 154 of 177 < 1 2 ... 152 153 154 155 156 ... 176 177 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop to:
#398432 - 11/02/04 11:21 AM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Bass Ackwards Offline

If Kerry wins, America loses.

To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical. Thomas Jefferson

Fishing Info
#398433 - 11/02/04 11:24 AM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Anonymous
Unregistered

OK, My final installment of "Bushisms":

DEEP THOUGHTS, from George W. Bush

"But... but... but first of all, there's nothing deeper than recognizing Israel's right to exist. That's the deepest thought of all."

"Poor people aren't necessarily killers. Just because you happen to be NOT RICH, doesn't mean you're willing to kill."

"And so... in my State of the... my State of the...Union.... my State of the Union... or State... my speech to the nation... whatever you wanna call it.. my speech to the nation....I asked Americans to give four thousand years....four thousand hours... over the next -- of the rest of your life, of service to America. That's what I asked, I said two...four thousand hours...." \:o

(OH MY GOD!! RAINMAN FOR PRESIDENT! HEY K.C., DID YOU WRITE THAT FOR GEORGE? REMEMBER THIS "MY INUMERATION...MY IMMIGRATION... MY DINGY HOO TO DA NATION..." ;\) \:D )

"They musta couldn't pass the security check."

"This case has had full analyzation, and has been looked at alot."

"If you're asking me as President would I understand reality, I do."

"People shouldn't read into venue locations someone's heart."

"States should have the right to enact... laws... particularly to end the practice of ending a life that otherwise could live."
(Um... I think they do, don't they?)

"Will the highways on the Internet become more few?"

"I was raised in the west, the west part of Texas, it's pretty close to California, in more ways than Washington D.C. is close to California."
(Rainman strikes again!) \:D

"I think the American people...I hope the Amer- I don't think... let me... I hope the American people trust me."
( I think his tongue gets tied around his eye teeth and he can't see what he's saying!) \:D

"There's no question that the minute I got elected the storm clouds on the horizon were getting nearly directly overhead."

"I didn't realize I had dyslexia."

"I appreciate preservation. It's whatcha do when you run for president, you preserve."

"It would be a mistake for the U.S. Senate to allow any kind of cloning to come out of that chamber."

"We're making the right decisions to bring the solution to an end."

"This is historic times."

(On reopening Ronald Reagan Airport in D.C. after 9-11)
"I'm here to make an announcement, that this Thursday, ticket counters and airplanes will fly out of Ronald Reagan Airport."

"I love to bring people into the Oval Office and say, this is where I office."

"I'm honored to shake the hand of a brave Iraqi citizen who had his hand cut off by Saddam Hussein."

"There's an old saying in Tennessee, I know it's in Texas, it's probably in Tennessee, that says, fool me once shame on.... you(?)....you fool me, we can't get fooled again."

FROM YOUR MOUTH TO GOD'S EARS, GEORGE! \:D

This IS historic times! Let's HOPE we can't get fooled again, like we did in 2000!

KERRY/EDWARDS IN '04!! GET OUT THE VOTE!!!!!
#398434 - 11/02/04 11:26 AM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Anonymous
Unregistered

"This Land" starring George Bush and John Kerry

http://www.jibjab.com/play.asp?contentid=162
#398435 - 11/02/04 11:32 AM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Don,

You aren't paying attention again!

I said IF we continue to kill hundreds of thousands of INNOCENT Muslims, in our effort to punish terrorists, IF we continue to attack countries without clear, bonafide, and legitimate JUST CAUSE, THEN we WILL become them. We aren't there YET, but we're heading that way under Bush.

Or do you think we should commit GENOCIDE, too?!

KILL 'EM ALL, AND LET GOD SORT 'EM OUT, RIGHT DON?

Let me ask all you GOOD, PATRIOTIC, SELF-RIGHTEOUS, CHRISTIANS something-

"WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?"

MAY GOD TAKE PITY ON YOUR SOULS!!!

"Forgive them, Father, THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO!!"
#398436 - 11/02/04 11:45 AM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Mitch P. Offline

Hey nu2salt, take a break from the computer and spare us every single thought that comes in your head. When the site goes back to fishing, you're going to be suffering some serious withdrawals.
#398437 - 11/02/04 11:59 AM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Anonymous
Unregistered

NOT!!

BTW, something I meant to post awhile ago, but forgot, for all those who continue to assert that Bush didn't make this whole mess in just four years,

THE BUSHES HAVE HAD THE KEYS TO THE WHITE HOUSE FOR 20 OF THE LAST 28 YEARS,

and the BEST of those 28 were ARGUABLY the Clinton years, when the Bushes were on the sidelines.

DO THE MATH, FOLKS!

You can all relax, this will be my last post, at least until the results start to come in later tonight, and only then if there is something worth commenting on. If Bush wins, as long as it's CLEAR and not HANGING BY A CHAD I will not pout, sulk, complain, cry, or engage in sour grapes. It has been a good and interesting campaign. Let's hope that it is now in the hands of the VOTERS and let the chips fall where they may. You can say what you want about me, I respect the democratic process, and I am NOT a poor loser.

Good luck to both candidates, and more importantly, GOOD LUCK TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!

Sincerely,

Jim

P.S. Ya know Mitch, I know it's YOUR site and all, but I made seven posts this morning and all but ONE were direct responses to someone who was either directing a comment AT ME, or replying to something that I had posted last night. Far from "every thought that comes into" my head.

Your bias is showing.

No offense.
#398438 - 11/02/04 12:23 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Weirdbeards Offline

No more discussion, just go vote and shut your pieholes.

I will not die, but awaken from the dream I've lived.

I'm back and worse than ever.
#398439 - 11/02/04 12:34 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Zach S. Offline

Loc: Pardeeville, WI
yeah- I just made my final comment on this subject a couple hours ago when I VOTED

I hope everyone remembers, regardless of the outcome, that we are all on the same side!!! and we should be able to wet a line or lift a beverage together when its all said and done, no matter what you believe or who's side you're on...

Fishing is way too important to take so seriously...
#398440 - 11/02/04 12:35 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Bass Ackwards Offline

Amen Weirdbeard, ZachS

To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical. Thomas Jefferson

#398441 - 11/02/04 12:40 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
markerdown Offline

IT'S ELECTION DAY!!! Quit yer yappin' and GO VOTE. Then get a life, GO FISHIN', GO HUINTIN' winterize your boat, rake leaves. Life goes on. Can this thread die now? \:D ..............markerdown

"My hair's turning white, my neck's always been red, my collar's still blue"
Page 154 of 177 < 1 2 ... 152 153 154 155 156 ... 176 177 >

Moderator:  Editors, Jimbo, STRIPMINER 

Active Topics