ctfisherman.com logo
Page 124 of 177 < 1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 ... 176 177 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop to:
#398132 - 10/20/04 08:17 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
slacktide Offline

Barstool philosopher

Are any of you guys doing the blackfish bash this saturday?
Fishing Info
#398133 - 10/20/04 08:22 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Bob G Offline

Loc: i fell off the rails
Has anyone been fishing? \:D

Nothing is finer than being in South Carolina
#398134 - 10/20/04 08:39 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Joe.G Offline

Some of you guys should meet for a group...That would probably end this nonsense...Get a life...This thread should be torn from its pages and burned in hell.

It is the mark of an intelligent mind to be able to entertain an idea without necessarily accepting it.

What you do should speak so loudly that no one can hear what you say."

http://www.stalkerbait.com/

#398135 - 10/20/04 09:20 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Baitrunner Offline

I thought this thread WAS HELL! ;\)

"I think, that all right-thinking people, are sick and tired of being told that they are sick and tired of being sick and tired. I, for one, am not. And I'm sick and tired of being told that I am!"
#398136 - 10/20/04 09:40 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
spin Offline

Maybe THIS could be one of your MISTAKES George.

Bush predicted no US casualties.

NEW YORK (CNN) -- The founder of the U.S. Christian Coalition said Tuesday he told President George W. Bush before the invasion of Iraq that he should prepare Americans for the likelihood of casualties, but the president told him, "We're not going to have any casualties."

Pat Robertson, an ardent Bush supporter, said he had that conversation with the president in Nashville, Tennessee, before the March 2003 invasion. He described Bush in the meeting as "the most self-assured man I've ever met in my life."

"You remember Mark Twain said, 'He looks like a contented Christian with four aces.' I mean he was just sitting there like, 'I'm on top of the world,' " Robertson said on the CNN show, "Paula Zahn Now."

More...

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/10/19/robertson.bus...
#398137 - 10/20/04 10:04 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
zyg Offline

Wow, the shotgun approach throws quite a pattern.

You may get some info on the healthcare issues here: http://www.galen.org/pdrugs.asp?docID=700

My post for this topic during Red October.
One post,.....one post only.
#398138 - 10/20/04 10:50 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
CTFisher23 Offline

Oh man Jim, you crack me up. \:D
#398139 - 10/20/04 11:05 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Greg S. Offline

NU2SALT and Val...I bet half of you total posts are on this one thread alone! \:o Go fishing or something!You guys are beating a dead DONKEY! :p

God is great...Beer is good...Women are CRAZY!!
#398140 - 10/20/04 11:26 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Pat Robertson, the founder of the Christian Coalition and a candidate for the Republican nomination for president in 1988, said he supports Bush's re-election and believes the president is blessed by God.

"I think God's blessing him, and I think it's one of those things that, even if he stumbles and messes up -- and he's had his share of goofs and gaffes -- I just think God's blessing is on him," Robertson said. "And you remember, I think the Chinese used to say, you know, it's the blessing of heaven on the emperor. And I think the blessing of heaven is on Bush. It's just the way it is."

H A L L E L U I A H!!!

Ave W Caesar! Morituri te salutant!!!

#398141 - 10/21/04 12:01 AM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
--A right wing conservative media outlet could write a similarly disparaging article about Kerry and his extreme left wing liberal positions and they probably have done so many times already.
Buck,

The 'lying liberal' Ron Suskind reports almost exactly the same Robertson gibberish repeated by Mark McKinnon and Hardy Billington. Sounds like a 'house of horrors' echo chamber.

Quote:
... And you know what they like? They like the way he walks and the way he points, the way he exudes confidence. They have faith in him. And when you attack him for his malaprops, his jumbled syntax, it's good for us. Because you know what those folks don't like? They don't like you!'' In this instance, the final ''you,'' of course, meant the entire reality-based community.

Find me a Liberal who says that God annointed Kerry and that he is akin to a Chinese Emperor, and "the blessing of heaven is on" Kerry, "even if he stumbles and messes up"???

So who is 'reality-based' and who is nuts here?

"When man talks to God it's prayer, when God talks to man it's Schizophrenia." --Chinese provervb
\:o \:o \:o

Have a good night sleep.
Page 124 of 177 < 1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 ... 176 177 >

Moderator:  Editors, Jimbo, STRIPMINER 

Active Topics