ctfisherman.com logo
Page 52 of 177 < 1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 176 177 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop to:
#397412 - 10/08/04 02:04 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
stripermanofsteel Offline
If i'm not here I'm fishing

Loc: Southington, Westbrook (boat
Everyone jokes about Kerry's flip-flopping...which he freely admits to but explains. Bush has flip-flopped as much and on major issues...except for the CRIMINAL "Patriot Act" and wanting to ruin our National Forests and preserves set aside by our countries greatest President Teddy Roosevelt(sp).

About this "Patriot Act"...it is criminal and wrong to link anyone to possibly being involved in terrorism just because they are a certain race or religion. My father used to be a police officer and if he tried to do any of the things allowed by this "Patriot Act" he would have been sued and lost his job because it was all coinsidered ILLEGAL before we stupid Americans who are being led around by the media as sheep...decided that Arabs and Muslims are all in all an evil people...BULL$*&%!!!

Now onto Cheney and his puppy dog Bush...they assume that America really is stupid. Letting us think that what they say is so just because they said it. For example, that Saddam Hussein was involved with the planning and funding of 9/11 even after it has been by the CIA and everyone else researching it has said there is NO link between the 2. Now telling us the war is going good..HA!!!! Bush allowed his boss...I mean VP Cheney to pressure him into starting a war with ABSOLUTELY NO EXIT STRATEGY, but he's the right man for the job...even though they are both liars. If you question that statement, all I can say is HALLIBURTON.

But anyway, I had to vent and say what I feel only, If you don't like this tell me in an non-insulting educated manor and debate this as adults.
Fishing Info
#397413 - 10/08/04 02:15 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Crabmaster Offline

KC, First Bowie on qualudes now a Jonnie Cash Polka??? Where do you find that stuff? Yuk
#397414 - 10/08/04 02:15 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!

Yes I forgot one more thing...the poor wiil fight this rich man's war. What else is new the rich get richer with tax breaks and the poor and middle class get whacked by the REPUBLICANS in everything.

Even Kerry who benefitted by this, and admitted to that fact said it is WRONG...why do people who make OVER $200k get a break from taxes whenb the middle and lower classes, EVEN if they are working to make money and trying to work up the income ladder, get hurt y the republican need to get the rich, the non-majority, richer and keep the non-rich, the majority, from getting rich.
#397415 - 10/08/04 02:16 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Striperman, THANK GOD YOU CHIMED IN! I'M ALL ALONE! SPIN, SPUN, DEN, VAL, WHERE'D YOU ALL GO?

HHHHHHEEEEEELPPPP!!!! ;\) \:D
#397416 - 10/08/04 02:28 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
jonh Offline

FUBO

In his 20 years as a senator, Kerry voted for tax increases 350 times. 90% of income taxes are paid by the top 10% of wage earners. Should it be 95%, 100%? What is wrong with you people?

In addition to paying the most in taxes, the wealthiest people make the largest charitable contributions. Again, what is wrong with you people?

Militant Bluefish Jihadist

"Our leaders are stupid, they are stupid people," "It's just very, very sad" - Donald Trump 2011

"With all of the hysteria, all of the fear, all of the phony science, could it be that man-made global warming is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people? It sure sounds like it." - JAMES M. INHOFE

"Most meteorological research is funded by the federal government. And boy, if you want to get federal funding, you better not come out and say human-induced global warming is a hoax because you stand the chance of not getting funded." - WILLIAM GRAY

"The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span those hours spent in fishing" - Babylonian proverb
#397417 - 10/08/04 02:32 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Crabmaster Offline

Don't forget the small business's. We pay a ton in taxes, too. Then we go and pay our personal taxes. No complaints here, but the % of taxes paid vs earnings is huge.
#397418 - 10/08/04 02:33 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
DEN Offline

Loc: Newington
 Quote:
Just a side note :
96,000 jobs added for Sept, wow this economy is really cranking on all cylinders All of those hard working college kids who got an education and did all the right things are still looking for work. 96k doesnt support new entries into the job market equaling a net loss. Not to add fuel to the fire.
Just a minute here, the high school kids are back in school, there's plenty of vacated jobs for those college grads \:D
#397419 - 10/08/04 02:33 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!

The charitable contributions which are easily used as tax write-offs to ease what is paid the government...I say FLAT tax across the board NO write-offs, nothing to make the life easier for the rich
#397420 - 10/08/04 02:35 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Jon,

Is that charitable donation thing proportionate?
#397421 - 10/08/04 02:36 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
richard4878 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by stripermanofsteel:
The charitable contributions which are easily used as tax write-offs to ease what is paid the government...I say FLAT tax across the board NO write-offs, nothing to make the life easier for the rich
unless you were Rich

17 foot sundance skiff with 50hp jhonson.
Page 52 of 177 < 1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 176 177 >

Moderator:  Editors, Jimbo, STRIPMINER 

Active Topics