ctfisherman.com logo
Page 153 of 177 < 1 2 ... 151 152 153 154 155 ... 176 177 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop to:
#398422 - 11/02/04 10:27 AM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
MikeG Offline

Loc: NW CT
Thanks for sharing that John.

Now everyone go do what is right and VOTE BUSH !!!
Fishing Info
#398423 - 11/02/04 10:33 AM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
dave Offline

well today is the day we've all waited for and no matter who gets elected, we're all screwed.
Don't we all know deep down that none of them are going to do anything to benifit the people?.
Maybe put a few hundred more laws on the books and keep reminding us that we're stupid and need them to tell us what is best for us.
I can remember when Truman ran and the grown ups were taliking about who was going to do the most for education,jobs and to keep peace in the world.
Now 58 yrs and hundreds of politions later, the wheels are comming of the whole world. We,ve gone backward.
#398424 - 11/02/04 10:44 AM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Bass Ackwards Offline

EVERYBODY STOP YOUR FEMALE DOGING, MOVE AWAY FROM YOUR COMPUTERS ANG GO VOTE. REMEMBER.... FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS VOTE DEMOCRATIC.

To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical. Thomas Jefferson

#398425 - 11/02/04 10:46 AM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Baitrunner,

I do not for a moment question your knowledge of military history.

However, with all due respect, I think you missed the point of the WWII vs. Iraq comparison.

JFM wrote:

"Yes, Japan attacked us, but not Hitler. Please tell me why our preemptive attack on the European continent was necessary? Hitler never attacked the US. (He technically declared war but never fired a shot)

I'm curious as to how you will argue that the European campaign was not preemptive?"

Therefore, your fascinating (as always) history lesson on Iraq and WWII does not address this question, in my estimation, unless I missed something. Wait, I'll read your post again....Nope, I am quite certain that your response to Flag Up, while unquestionably accurate as to the historic facts, is completely irrelevant to the subject at hand:

Comparing our eventual involvement in Europe during WWII to our preemptive first strike in Iraq.

Tactics and rules of engagement and Iraqi history aside, clearly there is no comparison between our entry into the European theater in WWII and our preemptive first strike in Iraq.

One can hardly call our eventual involvement in WWII, after being attacked by the Japanese and a subsequent declaration of war against the U.S. by Hitler's Germany, who had been slowly conquering the entire European continent for two years prior, a "PREEMPTIVE FIRST STRIKE", which was JFM's original point.

I'm sure you were very tired when you wrote that, what from posting all of your right wing propaganda and trying to watch Stargate at the same time.

Ya know, Bait, maybe you shouldn't mix the two. I think you may be confusing the two, and alot of SCIENCE FICTION is finding it's way into your political thinking! :p ;\) \:D
#398426 - 11/02/04 10:49 AM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Anonymous
Unregistered

My vote has been cast, and you people are still arguing WWII? \:o

Mummer: Since your such an expert on Military History and have an obvious advantage, would it be OK of HenryL and I tag team you on the subject? I mean, we would maybe have a chance? :p
#398427 - 11/02/04 10:56 AM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Anonymous
Unregistered

A$$Buster wrote:

"The depth of your stupidity is astounding n2."

That is clearly an uncalled for low blow and and a petty and childish personal attack. \:\(

I don't think I have EVER called anyone STUPID or an IDIOT, or otherwise DEMEANED THEM PERSONALLY.

But it's ALL GOOD, DAWG! ;\)

Cuz ya know why?

"I is an amusement, isn't I?" \:D

And we all know I can't be taken seriously, anyway, RIGHT ICE T, ICE MAN, ICE CUBE, ICE HOLE!!

There is only one, no, two... no THREE! ways to reply to what you said:

1) I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I? I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I?

2) I'M RUBBER AND YOU'RE GLUE, WHATEVER YOU SAY BOUNCES OFF OF ME AND STICKS TO YOU!!

3) NAH NAH NAH NAH BOO BOO!! NEE NER NEE NER NEE NER!!

:p :p :p
#398428 - 11/02/04 10:58 AM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
richard4878 Offline

Me and my girlfriend just voted for bush. I guess that cancels Nu2salt and vals kerry votes??? :p :p ;\) ;\)

17 foot sundance skiff with 50hp jhonson.
#398429 - 11/02/04 11:00 AM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Anonymous
Unregistered

That's OK Rich, my wife and my two daughters and my Mom and my Dad are all voting for Kerry

SO WE WIN!!! ;\) ;\) \:D \:D
#398430 - 11/02/04 11:00 AM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
dave Offline

nice vidio John,
but i can't see where it should sway anyones vote unless they are smart enough to know that we were attacked by Bin Ladens Alqueda and to get even, Bush attacked Iraq and has gotten over 8000 American kids maimed or wounded an about 1200 killed, God only knows how many innocent Iraqie women and kids.
Actually when Japan bombed Perle harbor, we should have attacked Canada just to get even.
I'm sure Roosevelt wouldn't have started his 3rd or 4th term.
#398431 - 11/02/04 11:08 AM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
RMW 1 Offline

Nu2salt if you think we have become them,it's once again time to take your head out of the sand!
Page 153 of 177 < 1 2 ... 151 152 153 154 155 ... 176 177 >

Moderator:  Editors, Jimbo, STRIPMINER 

Active Topics