ctfisherman.com logo
Page 130 of 177 < 1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 ... 176 177 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop to:
#398192 - 10/23/04 05:31 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Mummer,

The only reason my post was so long is I had to respond to so much of Henry's off topic, ridiculous, irrelevant tangents; like suggesting that we want an apology from Bush, but not the terrorists; the Phillipines; releasing two known terrorists; Qaddafi...

At least half of my post is spent refuting and deconstructing irrelevant, baseless, unrelated rhetoric, which is clearly designed to try to convalute(sp?) the topic at hand.

Henry and the rest of you on the right obviously do that because none of you are capable of properly, adequately or effectively addressing the real topic at hand, which was the war in Iraq, the premise on which we went to war in the first place, and the fact that Bush says he would have done the same thing without any such premise.

For all of his intellectual rambling about the sun and the moon and the stars, he was clearly unable to stay on the subject or offer any clear, logical argument against my main points, and he did not address the key questions I raised.

STAY ON THE SUBJECT!! FOCUS!! I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT IF YOU TRY!!

All of those tangential issues have NOTHING to do with the fact that Bush's original premise was false, and absent the WMD's or a clear link to terrorism or 9-11 or Al-Queda, he had NO JUST CAUSE for going into Iraq, and that HE STILL WOULD HAVE DONE SO WITHOUT A JUST CAUSE.

THAT IS THE POINT. THAT IS THE TOPIC. THAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH BUSH THAT MAKES HIM A POOR PRESIDENT, A POOR CIC, A POOR STATESMAN, AND A POOR DIPLOMAT.

At no point did Henry address THAT POINT. All he did was dance around and avoid the whole subject. It's like he's a lightweight in the ring with a heavy weight, and all he does is run around the ring in circles, staying out of reach, throwing jabs at the air, while I stand still in the center of the ring.

Get real!!
Fishing Info
#398193 - 10/23/04 05:34 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Mummer,

The reason Joke from Madison isn't long winded is that he has nothing of value to contribute, just insults and put downs and attempts to get his opponent off the subject because he knows he can't mount an intelligent opposing postion. He has not done so ONCE, in this entire thread. It's all here in black and white!
#398194 - 10/23/04 05:41 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Anonymous
Unregistered

NewToPepper: Only I can use the moniker "mummer" to refer to one of my favorite verbal sparring partners.

Please find your own. I know you have the time. :p

I will also take it very personnaly if you were to refer to me in the sobriquet that my esteemed Herr Baitrunner has used to refer to me.

In, legalese....."Please be advised....." ;\)
#398195 - 10/23/04 05:42 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Val,

I thank you sincerely for your words of high praise.

I am humbled and honored by what you said to Henry. Unfortunately, he will not hear, or heed, until it is too late, and it will become HIS right to free speech which he'll end up losing. And then he'll wonder why, and blame the liberals.

He, and so many others, are hopelessly lost to us. They must have been asleep during "U.S. History" when the class was studying the American Revolution and the U.S. Constitution, which freed us from the tyranny and totalitarianist government of Great Britain.

If they have their way we are all doomed to relive the tyranny that we freed ourselves from over 200 years ago. They don't even see that they are contradicting the very ideals they are trying to bring to Iraq at gunpoint.

It is indeed very sad, and very frightening.
#398196 - 10/23/04 05:43 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Mummer Mummer Mummer Mummer Mummer Mummer Mummer Mummer Mummer Mummer Mummer Mummer Mummer Mummer Mummer Mummer Mummer Mummer Mummer Mummer Mummer.............................................................................................................................................
#398197 - 10/23/04 05:46 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Kracee Kracee Kracee Kracee Kracee Kracee Kracee Kracee Kracee Kracee Kracee Kracee Kracee Kracee.........................................................................................................................................
#398198 - 10/23/04 05:46 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Baitrunner Offline

Edit button, edit button, edit button, edit button, edit button, edit button, edit button,..........

Gotsta love Comrade Val's description of Henri' as "farrr....right". Assuming the Chinese principle of "ying & yang" to be correct, what, then, would be the definition of "farrrrr....left"?

"I think, that all right-thinking people, are sick and tired of being told that they are sick and tired of being sick and tired. I, for one, am not. And I'm sick and tired of being told that I am!"
#398199 - 10/23/04 05:46 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Anonymous
Unregistered

\:D \:D \:D \:D \:D \:D \:D \:D ...................................................................................................................
#398200 - 10/23/04 05:47 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Anonymous
Unregistered

can i get me a hunting license here??? and some new hunting duds???
#398201 - 10/23/04 05:52 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Baitrunner Offline

Depends on what ya' want to hunt. It's Open Season on Commies, here! ;\)

KC, Tis a pity ya all live up there in "Azzwipe-achusetts"; you'd love it down here on the "Gold Coast". Plenty 'a trees to cut down! Yer my favorite, "Nutjob", that's fer sure! That's fer dang sure! \:D

"I think, that all right-thinking people, are sick and tired of being told that they are sick and tired of being sick and tired. I, for one, am not. And I'm sick and tired of being told that I am!"
Page 130 of 177 < 1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 ... 176 177 >

Moderator:  Editors, Jimbo, STRIPMINER 

Active Topics