ctfisherman.com logo
Page 91 of 177 < 1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 176 177 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop to:
#397802 - 10/14/04 05:13 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
deepbottom Offline

Well gentlemen, and I really mean that as the recent posts have been polite, I am going home and I think to do some target shooting. Might use my pre-ban AR with the deadly bayonet lug and flash suppressor \:D

Want some excitement? Try a JoPlug!
Fishing Info
#397803 - 10/14/04 05:15 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
gerg Offline

AK47's are illegal? Somebody should tell gunsamerica. http://www.gunsamerica.com/guns/976379033.htm

News flash. They have always been avaialable in semi-automatic models, even under the awb.

What the awb banned weren't the guns, it banned high capacity clips, muzzle flash surpressors, bayonett mounts, and a few other features only useful to someone wanting to kill a lot of people quickly and efficiently.

Well behaved boats rarely make history.....
#397804 - 10/14/04 05:15 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Baitrunner Offline

Val! You're finally coming to your senses! Halleluhah! You'll just love having your machine gun on top of your Hummer, (Thought you drove a Prius/Hybrid? Tradin' her in fella?); I just love mine, although I'm thinking of upgrading to a 20mm grenade launcher! \:D

Gerg, You're so right. Many's the time I've hid under my bed in trepedation, in fear of the mighty bayonet! Any gun is a potential killing machine. Those morons at Columbine would have been just as successful in their murder rampage with a bolt-action, 5-shot rifle as with anything; their victims were totally unarmed! Just reload as you go.

"I think, that all right-thinking people, are sick and tired of being told that they are sick and tired of being sick and tired. I, for one, am not. And I'm sick and tired of being told that I am!"
#397805 - 10/14/04 05:23 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Anonymous
Unregistered

gerg is right. ;\)

Buck: I can read your posts without getting a headache, and I find them very informative.

Baitrunner: I'm still waiting for our first "live debate". Any subject, you pick your side, I'll take the other.

John from Madison: I think I know how you will vote.

Val: Your use of boldness gives me a headache. You're predictable and a problem in a political debate.

Rich8millionandten: Your predictable and repititious and give me a headache.

Nu2Salt (Dr. Pepper): Your way too verbose, demeaning and objectionable according to my standards. The Moderators are Wussies for putting up with your superfluousness.

Moderators: Your "Scaredy Cats". :p

Mitch: ET come home and fix this mess. \:D
#397806 - 10/14/04 05:25 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
RMW 1 Offline

Hey greg you forgot folding stocks(nice to have in the confines of a boat,and anything over nine rounds is banned.
#397807 - 10/14/04 05:27 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
RMW 1 Offline

K.C. I thought you wanted this thread banned.
#397808 - 10/14/04 05:32 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Baitrunner Offline

RMW, don't you mean 10-rounds? Love have a folding stock for my stainless Mini-14. I used to loan it to my buddy when he went on long trips on his sailboat. (Back when drug dealer hijackings were a real threat.)

I'm not a big fan of "pray and spray" shooting' I'm a trained, instinctive aimed fire kind of guy. But if the crap ever hits the fan, and the great unwashed come pouring up my street to take "what the man owes 'em", I'll go with firepower over aimed fire. A Mini with a 75-round drum mag, ought to encourage them to find easier pickings!

KC, Let us hope Mitch and Mrs. Mitch are enjoying their new life together, and geeting some sun! (Gosh, I hope they're honeymooning someplace warm!) He'll be back soon enough. I think I'll give him a Fishing Report for a wedding present! \:D

As for our "debate", I'll be pro-Thorazine; you be pro-Prozac! ;\) Or, you can be Der Fuhrer, and I'll be Churchill! ;\)

"I think, that all right-thinking people, are sick and tired of being told that they are sick and tired of being sick and tired. I, for one, am not. And I'm sick and tired of being told that I am!"
#397809 - 10/14/04 05:36 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Anonymous
Unregistered

RMW 1: Yes, I want it banned. And if I repeat it 50 times on this thread in the next 3 days, do you think it will happen?
#397810 - 10/14/04 05:39 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by RMW 1:
Hey greg you forgot folding stocks(nice to have in the confines of a boat,and anything over nine rounds is banned.
What ya want, then, is a folding stock, bayonet (mounted), high capacity magazine, suppressor and pistol grip. Right? \:D
#397811 - 10/14/04 05:39 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Baitrunner Offline

Ah, KC, and if wishes were whiskey we'd be drunk all the time! Clinton's "assault weapons" ban cost the Dems the House in '94. The politicians avoided this issue like the plague this time around for good reason. No one likes a hot potato!

Oh, everything on your list is legally grandfathered, except the suppressor, which is illegal without a $200 Federal registration. Moot on a high-powered rifle, anyway.

Page 91 of 177 < 1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 176 177 >

Moderator:  Editors, Jimbo, STRIPMINER 

Active Topics