ctfisherman.com logo
Page 18 of 177 < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 176 177 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop to:
#397072 - 10/04/04 05:52 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ct Outdoors,

I am so sorry for your son. Your best hope that in November we elect Kerry to be President.

Ron Reagan, the son of the President so beloved by the conservatives, addressed the Democratic National Convention in support of stem cell research. He spoke on behalf of all the people like you. Any one of us can one day be in your shoes. We don't want our own Taliban in this country to keep people suffering because they espouse some medieval beliefs. Dubya just caved in to the religious Right because all he cares about is POWER. If he supported real "Right to Life" he would support the stem cell research.
Fishing Info
#397073 - 10/04/04 06:15 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Senator Lincoln Chafee of Rhode Island, "...this life-long Republican has concluded that he cannot cast his ballot for the leader of his party."

Read the article here: Chafee.

And please, don't bring up this crazed segregationist political ho Zell Miller as a counterpoint. Miller is just a Judas who was promised something by the White House for his switching sides. Intellectually and morally he is no match for Chafee.
#397074 - 10/04/04 06:24 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
fishbag61 Offline

Bush and Kerry have nipples Jim, could ya milk them? :p

religious freedom is the right of each individual to attend the church of his choice, or go fishing
#397075 - 10/04/04 07:00 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Spicoli Offline

I don't mean to stray too far from the topic, but there is a website where you can get two CDs for free. They have a good selection, so check it out: www.doyouwant2cds.com.

"I'm the master of low expectations." - George W. Bush
#397076 - 10/04/04 07:30 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
BP Offline

One thing that particularly bothered me that Kerry said is that he will not confuse the warrior with the war... "that happened before"

Form where I sit, Kerry is the one that got them confused

He sips his coffee, then looks again toward the woods where he hunted with his father and now hunts with his son.
�There�s something about this place,� he says.
And if they were here to speak, all the men who have shared this camp over the decades would answer,
�Yes, there is.�
#397077 - 10/04/04 07:36 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
spin Offline

CT Outdoors,

I am truly saddened about your son. I hope that someday he will recover. As a father, your son Jonathan's story has brought tears to my eyes.

This is a story that would ordinarily bring the members of CTFisherman together. It is more than sad that today's politics make it so difficult for conservatives and liberals to stand together for what is right.

My heart goes out for you, your son, and the rest of your family.
#397078 - 10/04/04 07:47 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Fishbag,

You have alot in common with Jon H; You both need some new material! \:D

And as always, F George W. Bush! :p ;\) \:D
#397079 - 10/04/04 08:09 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
CTFisher23 Offline

Spicoli for President. I just got 2 Cat Stevens Yusuf Islam Cds. \:D
#397080 - 10/04/04 10:16 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
arlow Offline

masshole

Loc: Wilbraham Ma
How many of you fishermen hunt too? I hope you understand that Kerry has voted for every anti gun law that has gone through the Senate. At the same time he was absent over 70% of the the votes for all bills. Now you tell me how he represents sporstmen. He doesnt do his job over 70% of the time but makes sure to keep up with his buddies Kennedy and Feinstein and vote for every piece of anti gun legislation that has been intorduced in his tenure. The guy is a lying, flip flopping POS who is telling you what you want to hear.

These whining liberals keep crying that bush did this and bush did that. Nothing happened that the senate and house didn't vote for and that includes "SKerry"!!!!!! We live in a democratic country not a monarchy!!!!

The house and the senate saw the same intellegence that everyone else saw. If there are no terrorists in Iraq then who is responsible for the beheadings? Republicans?

We screwed up Iraq last time when we pulled out and allowed sadamm to kill 300,000 of his people for supporting us, using nerve gasses (aka WMD's). He had to go!!!

Iraq must be stabilized before we get out of there. The job must be complete and done right this time! Kerry will just turn and run like he did from the three scratches he got in his "long" campaign in vietnam!!!

The guy is a joke that needs to go the way of Michael Dukakis..............

Slam it home and cross their eyes
#397081 - 10/04/04 10:27 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
gerg Offline

Arlow, last time I hunted I didn't use a large capacity clip on an assault rifle with a flash surpressor and bayonette clip. Did you?

Well behaved boats rarely make history.....
Page 18 of 177 < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 176 177 >

Moderator:  Editors, Jimbo, STRIPMINER 

Active Topics