ctfisherman.com logo
Page 136 of 177 < 1 2 ... 134 135 136 137 138 ... 176 177 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop to:
#398252 - 10/29/04 07:14 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
stripermanofsteel Offline
If i'm not here I'm fishing

Loc: Southington, Westbrook (boat
Mitch...I agree with some of your points, but Kerry has admitted to his flip flops becuase of information availe at each time of his statement had changed and he changed his opinion acordidly...have you ever done that, I have, most people I know have, that's what it means to be human
Now, where do you mention us going into Iraq for the show of definite weapons of mass destruction and high explosives (which weren't there) and according to reports out from the UN and our own people that Iraq was years away from being a nuclear threat if not decades away. Oh wait Iraq is linked to al-Queda and the 9/11 attacks another point that was disproven and the Bush/Cheney said that was never a point of the war after vehemetly pushing that point before and during the war. I'm sorry Kerry backs up his points and change of heart, Bush/Cheney lie and after they get caught lie to cover that up. I admit all polititians lie but I can't trust George Bush.

And now is it right that Arabs and Muslims are racially and religiously profiled and have there civil rights taken away when racial profiling is illegal. How can it be okay that the search and seizure can be done with out warrants??

So, ne more question to all (again) How is the "Patriot Act" any good for America as the act stands?
Fishing Info
#398253 - 10/29/04 07:16 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
CTFisher23 Offline

Baitrunner, burn...zing..I kid, because I care. \:D By the way good sir, your posts are awash with sinful bestial and carnal innuendo. I will pray for you this Sunday with my government funded faith based group. ;\)
#398254 - 10/29/04 07:19 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Mitch P. Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by stripermanofsteel:
And now is it right that Arabs and Muslims are racially and religiously profiled and have there civil rights taken away when racial profiling is illegal. How can it be okay that the search and seizure can be done with out warrants??
No one will have civil rights if our country is destroyed.

Search every single one of them. I could care less. If they feel violated from the search, they’ll get over it.
#398255 - 10/29/04 07:19 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Trooper_Bri Offline

Loc: Smellington
Yes Jon, it is. Maudite by Unibroue. Excellent beer maker. I scanned the carton the Canadian 6 packs come in, and edited out the logo. Makes a nice autumn avatar.

Slow fishing is better than no fishing.
#398256 - 10/29/04 07:21 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Baitrunner Offline

Kevin! You lucky bum! You've got gummint subsidized prayer groups? I'm burning with envy, here! Wish I could get my perversions subsidized!

I VOTED FOR MITCH, AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS DAMN CTF T-SHIRT! \:D

"I think, that all right-thinking people, are sick and tired of being told that they are sick and tired of being sick and tired. I, for one, am not. And I'm sick and tired of being told that I am!"
#398257 - 10/29/04 07:28 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
CTFisher23 Offline

hehe Bait, you darn tootins I does, I ain't muslim, so I don't passed on good ol' Uncle Sammy pork when I see it. As for as getting your fetishes fully funded by the U.S. government, talk to this guy, it worked for me. \:D
#398258 - 10/29/04 07:31 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Baitrunner Offline

Pork Unlimited. Pueblo, CO, right?

"I think, that all right-thinking people, are sick and tired of being told that they are sick and tired of being sick and tired. I, for one, am not. And I'm sick and tired of being told that I am!"
#398259 - 10/29/04 07:35 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
CTFisher23 Offline

Bingo, the Pork Depot in Terre Haute, IN, ain't bad either.

on a serious note, a new Osama tape. web page Just saw it on the news.
#398260 - 10/29/04 07:43 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
John from Madison CT Online   content

OffshoreFishingGear.com

Loc: Old Saybrook (formerly Madison...
Mitch:

I'm so darn proud of you. Get'em....go get'em!!!!!

Now...now...think for a second. You are trying to argue with the Liberal mind. Facts need not apply. They run their leftist engines with sound bites, inuendo and DNC talking points.

They believe the mere inference is enough to convict a conservative. For example...Cheney once worked for Halliburton....Halliburton is in Iraq, so THEREFORE......Cheney is for the war to line his pockets. No other facts are needed to draw this conclusion.

Same goes for Bush and the Corporate world. He is only in it to make himself rich. I know they cannot find one paper trail bit of evidence to support this, however, they don't need it, they just believe it.

I'll be honest, Liberals are convinced that their "cause" is greater than anything. Saying or doing anything is "acceptable"...as long as it helps them with their "cause".

The "anythings" are....class warfare...scaring the elderly.....scaring the young that there will be a draft......etc etc etc.. Kerry knows that none of these things he suggests is really true, but that is OK...as long as it helps them with the Leftist "cause".

Certainly, when you have the major news networks and newspapers clearly on your side, you can say these things, not be challenged, and get away with it.

#398261 - 10/29/04 07:46 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Mitch P. Offline

If we found Saddam in a hole in the ground, we’ll find this piece of garbage Osama, too.
Page 136 of 177 < 1 2 ... 134 135 136 137 138 ... 176 177 >

Moderator:  Editors, Jimbo, STRIPMINER 

Active Topics