ctfisherman.com logo
Page 2 of 177 < 1 2 3 4 ... 176 177 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop to:
#396911 - 09/30/04 03:36 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Anonymous
Unregistered

DEN: Ahhh......You read? \:D ;\)

Nice Avatar, by the way....
Fishing Info
#396912 - 09/30/04 03:41 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Anonymous
Unregistered

With all due respect, the Democrats do NOT have a canditate in John Kerry. But I guess no one else was available, or willing to run against Bush. I truly beleive that it was only a formality, and they had no choice except having that clown run all over the Country, making all kinds of acusations and statements about Bush. It is a dirty game, very dirty...very unfortunate.

But someone had to do it. None the less, he doesn't stand a chance, no matter what ANY poll may reflect. The unfortunate incidents and all that followed, bought Bush another 4 years, despite the fact that our Armed Forces have suffered many losses. After all, someone had to be held accountable for the horrors of 2001. Any country, or President for that matter, would have retaliated against such attack. Diplomacy wasn't even part of the equation anymore.

What a circus and what a waste of taxpayer money.
Just give Bush a break. He did what he was supposed to do, considering the circumstances. The Presidency is not an easy task. However, it it easy for us to sit here and talk about it.
The daily "talk shows" have become "trash shows" lately. If you listen to Rush or Shawn, you'll understand what I'm talking about.
I am for Bush, but I do not agree with either side trying to bury one another in

We live in a dangerous world, and there's no time for nonsense.
#396913 - 09/30/04 03:53 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Stress Reeliever Offline

Where's Brooksie when you need an opinionated Democrat.
#396914 - 09/30/04 03:54 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
MikeG Offline

Loc: NW CT
Do I think Bush is the best man to lead our country.

No ,but he is the best one on the ballot this year.

Where are all the qualified canidates this election ????
#396915 - 09/30/04 03:58 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
BP Offline

K.C.

Maybe I read the outdoorlife article incorrectly. But it seemed to me that Kerry said his favorite firearm is his Chineese assault rifle, yet early in the article he expresses his support for the extention of the ban

He sips his coffee, then looks again toward the woods where he hunted with his father and now hunts with his son.
�There�s something about this place,� he says.
And if they were here to speak, all the men who have shared this camp over the decades would answer,
�Yes, there is.�
#396917 - 09/30/04 04:15 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Robert V quotes: "The daily "talk shows" have become "trash shows" lately. If you listen to Rush or Shawn......"

Sorry, Bob.... I don't.

Mike G: "Busch" is a beer, albeit maybe more qualified than both major contendors for the Presidential Position.

BP: Funny how Kerry couldn't identify what Chinese Assault Rifle? I think he mentioned that as a favorite in one article because he has one as reminder of the war? Another time he said his favorite was an M16 as that is what saved him. Always order extra butter and pure maple surryp (sp) when ordering waffles! \:D Glad to see you read that article.

Another choice for me for President would be Collin Powell. How aboat a Powell/Ventura ticket?
#396918 - 09/30/04 04:18 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Anonymous
Unregistered

vote for bush and we will all be speaking either korean or chinese w/in a few years....Reagan had a more open dialogue w/ USSR during cold war then dumb ass bush has with those two countries- not addressing a problem is always the best way to deal-- stupid ass. Not to mention a little thing called the economy...
#396919 - 09/30/04 04:23 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Anonymous
Unregistered

George W. Bush has the worst Environmental Record of any president. John Kerry has a 97% approval record from the league of Conservation Voters. Bush is scared and should be!!!!!!!!
#396920 - 09/30/04 04:24 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Spicoli Offline

They both suck in my opinion, so I'm going with the lesser of two evils and voting to send a-hole back to Texas where he belongs.

"I'm the master of low expectations." - George W. Bush
#396921 - 09/30/04 04:32 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
RMW 1 Offline

MADMIKE
Page 2 of 177 < 1 2 3 4 ... 176 177 >

Moderator:  Editors, Jimbo, STRIPMINER 

Active Topics