ctfisherman.com logo
Page 146 of 177 < 1 2 ... 144 145 146 147 148 ... 176 177 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop to:
#398352 - 11/01/04 04:04 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Walt,

Yes, but did you look at the total number of posts I have made since joining the site in July? (710!)

And are you taking into consideration that I have a bad back and cannot fish as often as I'd like?

Like K.C. said: "Cut the guy some slack, will ya?"

;\) \:D
Fishing Info
#398353 - 11/01/04 04:09 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
John from Madison CT Online   content

OffshoreFishingGear.com

Loc: Old Saybrook (formerly Madison...
 Quote:
Sounds like young George got his Masters from Yogi Berra U.
Nope, Harvard. \:D \:D In some respects, Harvard is Yogi Berra U since it's a bastion of Liberalism. ;\) ;\)

Walt: Wanna start a poll? Should we vote to kick out Nu2Salt and Val? \:D \:D

#398354 - 11/01/04 04:18 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Pope: Gonna kick your sorry A$$ out for not giving the "soft side" a shot at Piketoberfest! \:o

You gotta get off this Manly thing of Mano-Mano on big fish in the sea, and go for some crappie spankers for a change! \:D
#398355 - 11/01/04 04:24 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Anonymous
Unregistered

O.K., K.C. says George has learned alot in his four year crash course.

Let's see. Here are some pearls of wisdom from our Commander in Chief on Foreign Affairs and Defense:

"Well, I... I ah.... I understand that the unrest in the Middle East creates unrest throughout the region." :rolleyes:

"The ambassador and the general were briefing me on... the vast majority of Iraqi's want to live in a peaceful, free world, and we will find these people and we will bring them to justice."

"I think war is a dangerous place."

(On Op. Iraqi Freedom)
"It'll take time to restore chaos."

"I can't imagine somebody like Osama Bin Laden understanding the joy of Hannukah."
(Yeah, it's almost like he's from a whole other CULTURE, or something! ;\) )

"Nobody can threaten this country. Oh, they may be able to bomb a building..."

"This foreign policy stuff is a little frustrating."

(To Brazil Pres. Fernando Cardosa)
"Do you have blacks, too?"

"I think the intelligy I get is darn good intelligence."

"...at the same time work toward the embetterment of the Palestinian people."

"...the responses have got to end in order for us to get the... the frame... the groundwork, not the framework, the groundwork to discuss a framework for peace... to lay the... alright...."

"The war on terror involves Saddam Hussein because of the nature of Saddam Hussein, the history of Saddam Hussein, and his willingness to terrorize himself."

"And in Iraq, we ended the rule of one of history's worse tyrants, and in so doing, we not only freed the American people but we made our own people more secure."
(Do you think that by "our own people" he might be referring to Halliburton and the Saudis? :p )

(In Japan 2-18-02)
"For a century and a half, America and Japan have formed one of the great and enduring alliances of modern times."
(Yeah, except for that little hiccup between Pearl Harbor and Hiroshima/Nagasaki!)

And my all time favorite "Bushism" on foreign policy:

"It's an interest of long term peace in this world that we work for a free and secure and peaceful Iraq; A PEEANCE FREEANCE SECURE IRAQ in the midst of the Middle East."

Make the bad man stop talking!!!!
#398356 - 11/01/04 04:44 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Baitrunner Offline

JFM, You check out Realclearpolitics.com ,yet?What do you think? What is your synopsis of the electoral race? You've yet to say.

"I think, that all right-thinking people, are sick and tired of being told that they are sick and tired of being sick and tired. I, for one, am not. And I'm sick and tired of being told that I am!"
#398357 - 11/01/04 04:44 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Spicoli Offline

It's embarrassing to listen to him speak. People from other countries probably think that we're all morons like him. According to the latest election polls, however, only half of us are...

"I'm the master of low expectations." - George W. Bush
#398358 - 11/01/04 04:46 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Baitrunner Offline

Well, as a sort of a twisted turn of events, I kind of figure I voted for Laura, as Theresa is crazier than bat shitt! \:D

"I think, that all right-thinking people, are sick and tired of being told that they are sick and tired of being sick and tired. I, for one, am not. And I'm sick and tired of being told that I am!"
#398359 - 11/01/04 04:48 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
gerg Offline

All I have to say is "PTTHHBBBBBTRTRTRTRTRTTTTGHHHHH"

Well behaved boats rarely make history.....
#398360 - 11/01/04 05:18 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
FLAG-UP Offline

Hey KC,I liked your avatar.Nu2 I'm wetting myself laughing at the bushism.Ford tripped over his feet,Bush trips over his lips.Fox looked very concerned an hour ago when they reported there own poll put kerry up by 3%.I just saw a scenario on CNN what would happen if the electoral college ended in a tie.We could end up with acting president edwards!I thought republicans didnt like lawyers?14000?
#398361 - 11/01/04 05:27 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Anonymous
Unregistered

E-Coli: Many in the media view this whole election process through a microscope, so to speak. How is the view through the petri dish? \:D :p
Page 146 of 177 < 1 2 ... 144 145 146 147 148 ... 176 177 >

Moderator:  Editors, Jimbo, STRIPMINER 

Active Topics