ctfisherman.com logo
Page 110 of 177 < 1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 176 177 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop to:
#397992 - 10/18/04 07:14 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Anonymous
Unregistered

nu2salt, val and John from Madison: Will you all please put on your dunce caps and go sit in the far corners of the room facing the walls?

Ummm..., sorry Pope. Just use the hat you have, but please take a seat in the corner.

RichWhatEverTheNumber: You can come out of the corner now. Is there anyone who would like to take his hat?

HenryL: Fine job...., But due to shortages in the system, we can no longer supply stars for your forehead or affixed to you papers.

Buck: Someone tried to pass in a paper that you wrote last year. Always burn your papers when you get a passing grade.

All Others: I can only hope that class is dismissed when the Superintendant is back in the House! \:D :p
Fishing Info
#397993 - 10/18/04 07:24 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Uncle K.C.,

But...but...but, I just came back out of the corner! I was a good boy, and stayed off the thread all day Friday and Saturday,

I don't wanna wear that stupid dunce cap! I'm not a DUNCE! JFM is a DUNCE! He started it

ok, i'll go sit in the corner. \:\( how long do i have to stay there this time? i'm not staying in the corner any longer than that dumb ol' jfm!!

:p \:D
#397994 - 10/18/04 07:32 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
John from Madison CT Online   content

OffshoreFishingGear.com

Loc: Old Saybrook (formerly Madison...
 Quote:
So much for higher education! You know what BS, MS, and PHD stand for? Bull****, More****, and Piled Higher and Deeper!
Yep.......but it allows me to fish as much as I want, and I get paid plenty too. :p :p

No inmates beating me over the head.

Come to think of it, aren't all of us CTF'ers paying you to stay home and write Left wing propaganda posts?

Val: BTW, my mother is fine. Unlike you, she clearly denounced the Communist past of her former home country.

#397995 - 10/18/04 07:34 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Anonymous
Unregistered

How nice for you!! :rolleyes: :p ;\) \:D

And YES!! \:\) As a matter of fact you are!

And you paid me to go to my cabin in the Catskills and go fishing the first week of May, the first week of June, to the Cape the first week of July, then two more weeks of vacation in July, then a long weekend in August, then...

Even without being out on comp, I get about 6 weeks a year off, all combined; vacation, personal days, holidays, "sick" days. Plus, I can swap schedules with other officers and string all kinds of days off together.

You'll never hear me complain about not having enough time off to fish! :p ;\) \:D

Hey, Val didn't ask about mom, I DID!! What's up wit dat? Are you dissin' me, JFM?
#397996 - 10/18/04 07:47 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Nu2salt,

If George W Bush replied to your post his answer would be exactly the same. Talking about a meeting of the great minds.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally posted by nu2salt:

So much for higher education! You know what BS, MS, and PHD stand for? Bull****, More****, and Piled Higher and Deeper!
Dubya:

"Yep.......but it allows me to fish as much as I want, and I get paid plenty too. :p :p

No voters beating me over the head to do something useful for the country. I love this job. \:D :p "
#397997 - 10/18/04 07:51 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
John from Madison CT Online   content

OffshoreFishingGear.com

Loc: Old Saybrook (formerly Madison...
Val/Nu2salt:
I hear from a reliable source that you are the same guy posting under different names.

Please come clean.

BTW, sorry to read here that you guys are on the wrong side of a great article:

READ....... VAL and NU2Salt want a Recount !!!

#397998 - 10/18/04 08:10 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Very interesting, JFM, but one thing the poll doesn't tell you is that half of the Republicans who report being satisfied with their sex lives are only having sex with themselves!! :p \:D

And half of the Republicans who report that they have recently worn something sexy to bed were men dressing up as women!! \:D
#397999 - 10/18/04 08:43 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
jonh Offline

FUBO

I've met Mrs. M. I hope she reads that and slaps you like the little biotch that you are \:D ;\)

Militant Bluefish Jihadist

"Our leaders are stupid, they are stupid people," "It's just very, very sad" - Donald Trump 2011

"With all of the hysteria, all of the fear, all of the phony science, could it be that man-made global warming is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people? It sure sounds like it." - JAMES M. INHOFE

"Most meteorological research is funded by the federal government. And boy, if you want to get federal funding, you better not come out and say human-induced global warming is a hoax because you stand the chance of not getting funded." - WILLIAM GRAY

"The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span those hours spent in fishing" - Babylonian proverb
#398000 - 10/18/04 08:49 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Baitrunner Offline

I'm a mite bit taken a back that the Democrats are'nt enjoying their sex lives as much; they seem to have enjoyed screwing the hell out of the American Taxpayer for years! ;\)

"I think, that all right-thinking people, are sick and tired of being told that they are sick and tired of being sick and tired. I, for one, am not. And I'm sick and tired of being told that I am!"
#398001 - 10/18/04 08:55 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
jonh Offline

FUBO

Bill Clinton seemed to be enjoying his sex life.

Militant Bluefish Jihadist

"Our leaders are stupid, they are stupid people," "It's just very, very sad" - Donald Trump 2011

"With all of the hysteria, all of the fear, all of the phony science, could it be that man-made global warming is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people? It sure sounds like it." - JAMES M. INHOFE

"Most meteorological research is funded by the federal government. And boy, if you want to get federal funding, you better not come out and say human-induced global warming is a hoax because you stand the chance of not getting funded." - WILLIAM GRAY

"The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span those hours spent in fishing" - Babylonian proverb
Page 110 of 177 < 1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 176 177 >

Moderator:  Editors, Jimbo, STRIPMINER 

Active Topics