ctfisherman.com logo
Page 7 of 177 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 176 177 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop to:
#396962 - 09/30/04 11:51 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
CTFisher23 Offline

Bush's walk reminds me of a girl impersonating a guy. I can't stand this man, he has no respect for the English language. The Commision of presidential debates is a farce.We haven't had a real debate since the league of woman voters stopped sponsoring them. This is not a debate, this is going to be a lame presentation/joint press conference. Our expectations are so low,that my prediction is, if BUSH opens his stupid mouth and a turd doesn't fall out he will win the so called debate. :rolleyes:
Fishing Info
#396963 - 09/30/04 11:58 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Trooper_Bri Offline

Loc: Smellington
It's 9:00. Let's get ready to rumble !!!!!!!

Slow fishing is better than no fishing.
#396964 - 10/01/04 12:02 AM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
dave Offline

If you all want a world war plus lose the rest of your rights that you lost with the Patroit Act. I say vote for Bush.
Kerry is just another stuffed shirt that should never been elected into any office, the debate just started and he's already sucking up and waisting time instead of getting down to business.
Support the troops vote Bush out!!
#396965 - 10/01/04 12:05 AM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Baitrunner Offline

Hey, Gmcpartsguy, I beg to differ. Kra-Cee not only called me an idiot, he called me a slobbering idiot! So there!

nu2salt, don't hold back; tell us how you really feel! \:D I understand your sentiments; I share some of them. Just not enough to vote for the most liberal senator in the Senate, and one from Taxachusetts, to boot!

I wish to hell the Democratic Party was'nt so "Progressive", i.e. extreme left-wing wacko. I'd love to be able to vote the old Harry Truman type Democrat, even the JFK type Democrat. But, alas, just as the "Neo-cons" have hijacked the Republicans, the "Neo-coms" have hijacked the Democrats. They both suck!

For the record, if the Republicans were actually stupid enough to reinstate the draft, I'd help aid the underground railroad to Canada, need be.

( Unless, of course, it was a true national emergency; then the idea of no exemptions, and equal responsibilites for women, is at least fairer.)

nu2salt, Ann Coulter was right about one thing: the Democratic convention and the NEA should have held their conventions together. As it turned out, they did anyway! They whine more than a cat in heat! Whew! Thanks for reminding me why I support vouchers!

"I think, that all right-thinking people, are sick and tired of being told that they are sick and tired of being sick and tired. I, for one, am not. And I'm sick and tired of being told that I am!"
#396966 - 10/01/04 12:08 AM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
MermaidCT Offline

Loc: SE CT Shoreline
Guliani in '08!!!! Go Yanks!! \:D

"The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever." Jacques Yves Cousteau

#396967 - 10/01/04 12:18 AM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Baitrunner Offline

Guliani! \:o Pull-ezze! The American Mussolini? Gawd, maybe I could actually vote for Kerry! \:o

Go BoSox!

So far, Kerry's doing purty darn good!

"I think, that all right-thinking people, are sick and tired of being told that they are sick and tired of being sick and tired. I, for one, am not. And I'm sick and tired of being told that I am!"
#396968 - 10/01/04 12:19 AM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
mikek06511 Offline

Oh sure!!!!!
Now we are going to take a perfectly useless political discussion and turn it around into a baseball thing!
Will it never end?????

Mitch why did you do this???????
#396969 - 10/01/04 12:24 AM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Baitrunner Offline

Mike, How can you fish for dem dang Togs? Everbody knows dem Togs be nuthin' but Godless "Neo-com" fish! But watch out fer dem dang Stripers, too; big, fat "Neo-con" fish, slaugterin' da poor lil' common-man baitfish! \:D

#396970 - 10/01/04 12:28 AM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
CTFisher23 Offline

Adolf Guliani..opps. I mean Rudulph Guliani,no I like McCain/Powell 08 that would be nice,it will never happen though. But anything with Torre on the ticket I would have to vote for, I love that guy. \:D
#396971 - 10/01/04 12:34 AM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
kynan Offline

Kerry is kickin his ass tonight.

What's better, someone who has trouble being decisive, or someone who can't admit when he's decisively wrong?
Page 7 of 177 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 176 177 >

Moderator:  Editors, Jimbo, STRIPMINER 

Active Topics