ctfisherman.com logo
Page 25 of 177 < 1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 176 177 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop to:
#397142 - 10/05/04 10:34 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Baitrunner Offline

We sure can! We can vote in November to send Kerry's commie lovin' butt back to his 7 mansions! Maybe then he can divorce Theresa and marry Oprah! Onward and upward, Johnnie-boy! \:D

By the by, I found that little ditty at www.democraticunderground.com. I never claimed it was factual; only hilarious. Kinda like that "independant" media site you sent me to! \:D

"I think, that all right-thinking people, are sick and tired of being told that they are sick and tired of being sick and tired. I, for one, am not. And I'm sick and tired of being told that I am!"
Fishing Info
#397143 - 10/05/04 10:35 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
dave Offline

There really can not be a draft unless the laws are changed,, to be in the military, one has toi be drug free and have a high school ed.
So if a person does not want to go, All they have to do is quit school on the last day or smoke a joint in the induction center..
#397144 - 10/05/04 10:45 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
MADMIKE Offline

Yanks. VS. Santana or Cheney Vs. Edwards ???

I think I'll watch Bill Brown Vs. Some Monster Sharks ! ESPN at 8pm

Straight From The Mate!

Kingfisher Charters Inshore/Offshore/Live Bait Noank
Call Capt Mark:860-573-3614

I Love animals..... They're Delicious!

"If God didn't want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat?"
#397145 - 10/05/04 10:46 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Henry L. Offline

You know the Liberals are desperate when they compare you to:
A.) A Fascist Regime
B.) A duo of MTV idiots

I am sure glad that there are reasonable conservatives out on the water like Mitch P. John From Madison, Baitrunner, Arlow and Ice Buster.

If liberals fished like they support the country, they would be disappointed when catching fish, and cheering for those that got away.

Spin: We have tangled for about a year and half on virtually every single issue. But if you are going to counter my claim on the US selling WMDs to Iraq, at least give me something other than Beavis and Butthead.

SO...just to be sure that what I stated earlier was correct, I didn't find exactly what I was looking for but it was close. I dug out a Book titled The Middle East: Ninth Edition congressional Quarterly (2000) and started skimimg the chronolgy in the back and here is what I found:

March 5, 1984: The United States accusses and condemns Iraq of using chemical weapons in its war against Iran. The Red Cross (March7) supports the US claim after examing Iranian victims.

If the US gave Iraq those weapons, then why would they condemn the attack? Granted, the US prefered an Iraqi victory rather than an Iranian one during the war.

Nussalt stated:
 Quote:
Henry L, if that is what you consider "extreme liberalism", tough s**t! Suck it up!! It is Constitutionally protected, and necessary for our democracy to function and endure. But I wouldn't expect someone like you to understand that!
If we were at war under a Democratic Presidency, and Republicans were whining and protesting in the streets blaming America first, I'd be calling my own party "Treasonous." Luckily, we never cried when Clinton intervened in Kosovo, Bosnia, Iraq, Sudan, Afghanistan, nor when he retreated from Somalia.

Do French fish flee at the sight of lures?
#397146 - 10/05/04 10:53 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Baitrunner Offline

Nice pipe dream, Dave. Sounds like an urban legend to me. If Uncle Sam wants you he'll get you, weed or no weed in your blood/urine test!

You want to get out of the draft? Then do what I did.

I showed up at the draft board "dressed to the nines"; in a beautiful Christian Dior sequin gown, full cleavage, 5-inch stiletto heels, a Farrah Fawcett wig, lovely, (yet demure), crimson red fingernails, and full make-up. ;\) I then proceeded to scream at the draft board, "I don't need no stinkin' basic training! Just give me a rifle, ship me to the "Nam, and I'll kill every one of those friggin' commie VC baztards!"

The board leader took one long, (yet, lingering...hmmmm.....) look at me and said "You're fuggin' CRAZY!" I replied, "Write that down! Write that down!" And that's how I avoided the draft and Mr. Nixon's war!

To this day, I can not pass a shoe store without feeling a certain pang of remorse for that "road not taken". \:D (Although I do have 2 brothers in the Ct. stage company's road tour of Le Cage Aux Folles! They avoided the draft, too!) \:D

"I think, that all right-thinking people, are sick and tired of being told that they are sick and tired of being sick and tired. I, for one, am not. And I'm sick and tired of being told that I am!"
#397147 - 10/05/04 11:30 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Farmy Joe Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Baitrunner:
Nice pipe dream, Dave. Sounds like an urban legend to me. If Uncle Sam wants you he'll get you, weed or no weed in your blood/urine test!

You want to get out of the draft? Then do what I did.

I showed up at the draft board "dressed to the nines"; in a beautiful Christian Dior sequin gown, full cleavage, 5-inch stiletto heels, a Farrah Fawcett wig, lovely, (yet demure), crimson red fingernails, and full make-up. ;\) I then proceeded to scream at the draft board, "I don't need no stinkin' basic training! Just give me a rifle, ship me to the "Nam, and I'll kill every one of those friggin' commie VC baztards!"

The board leader took one long, (yet, lingering...hmmmm.....) look at me and said "You're fuggin' CRAZY!" I replied, "Write that down! Write that down!" And that's how I avoided the draft and Mr. Nixon's war!

To this day, I can not pass a shoe store without feeling a certain pang of remorse for that "road not taken". \:D (Although I do have 2 brothers in the Ct. stage company's road tour of Le Cage Aux Folles! They avoided the draft, too!) \:D
Clinger, is that you? \:D :p
#397148 - 10/05/04 11:33 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Henry L. Offline

Baitmummer: LMAO!

#397149 - 10/05/04 11:34 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Henry L. Offline

Can I post a POLL Mitch???

#397150 - 10/05/04 11:41 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
slacktide Offline

Barstool philosopher

Kevin B.:
Kudos to you on "modern rock"!
#397151 - 10/05/04 11:46 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
CTFisher23 Offline

Quote:
I showed up at the draft board "dressed to the nines"; in a beautiful Christian Dior sequin gown, full cleavage, 5-inch stiletto heels, a Farrah Fawcett wig, lovely, (yet demure), crimson red fingernails, and full make-up.
Baitrunner you fake you pilfered this line from the true confessions section of the 2004 September issue of FunBuns magazine. \:D
Page 25 of 177 < 1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 176 177 >

Moderator:  Editors, Jimbo, STRIPMINER 

Active Topics