ctfisherman.com logo
Page 139 of 177 < 1 2 ... 137 138 139 140 141 ... 176 177 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop to:
#398282 - 10/30/04 07:06 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
dave Offline

Mitch, you are right about Bush wanting to take the fight to them, the problem is he took the fight to the wrong people, Iraq did not attack the US and had no plans of doing so. Bin Ladem ordered the attack on America and it was carried out by mostly Saudies.

If Bush gets re-elected, are you willing to send your Sons, daughters, even your wife or yourself or any of your close relitives to do his fighting in the wrong places. what about the debt that we are leaving the next generations, if you leave your kids your house ,will it be relitively free from debt or will you milk it for all it's worth and then drop it on them and let them worry about it?

Just the screw up on the Flu vac should be enought to make people vote in a new person. I like to give every one a chance, but how many chances does he need, we are now in a war that will never be over.

the war that Bush put us in will affect every American til the end of time and it was un nessesary plus he brought in the patroit Act and we lost many of our rights.

Iran and N. Korea are in the on deck circle for Bush and his gang of war criminals to go after next, I don't know why people can't see that he's a war monger and could care less about America or any one in it, All his New American Century gang is interested in is money and running the world. Most people that have not been in combat love to talk about it and hold the others guys coat while they do the fighting and every one of Bushs' advisors fits that picture. Rove, Cheney, Wolfowitz, Rummy, Perle, woolsey.

Kerry may be no prize but no one held his coat, I know he was in Nam just 4 months and his medals are questionable, but I knew people that was there just 4 hours and wound up in a body bag. It didn't take long to become a satistic.

I don't blame Bush for taking the chicken way out, but why can't Bush show his military records with no lines or names blacked out??
Fishing Info
#398283 - 10/30/04 08:39 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
gerg Offline

Den, I hear ya.

Why is this guy still alive and on international tv 3 years after after everyone was sure he was responsible?

Why are marines dying due to car bombs that leave 15 foot craters (not your ordinary ied's)? Couldn't be high tech explosives that weren't very important could it?

Why are two countries who are sworn enemies of the US slowly and deciseively going not only nuclear, but building tactical delivery sytstems?

Oh yeah, I'm sure these are all made up, and there are stacks of talking points, I mean facts, on right wing web sites that dispute them and put the blame on someone else.

Ah well, I'm with you. I'm going fishing. As soon as this darned global warming induced weather settles down ;\)

Well behaved boats rarely make history.....
#398284 - 10/30/04 09:16 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
IceBusteR Offline

Stolen Honor......free on the internet.

http://www.buttondepress.com/BostonManifesto/stolenhonor.wmv

This is the man who would be king. \:\(
#398285 - 10/30/04 11:33 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by slacktide:
So your taking the advise from a guy that tackles people for speaking there mind?
Interesting.
First, is that all you've got? Is that all you can come up with? Is that the best you can do to counter anything I just said? Some cheap, cheeky shot, at the source of the concept (Franken)? Dude, that is PATHETICALLY WEAK!!!

And second, no, I'm not taking advice from him, or anyone. I read it, it made sense to me, it fits the context of the discussion taking place on this thread, so I posted it.

Next!
#398286 - 10/30/04 11:35 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Dave, Den, and Gerg,

Well done gentlemen, as usual!

My hat is off to each of you!

#398287 - 10/30/04 11:37 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
slacktide Offline

Barstool philosopher

Does our state pay for your anger management classes as well?
#398288 - 10/30/04 11:45 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Icebuster,

As opposed to the man who HAS been king, thanks to his daddy's pals, on the Supreme Court and his brother Jeb and his pal Katherine Harris.

Who stayed stateside during the Vietnam war, thanks again to his daddy's pals, in the military.

Who showed up just long enough to qualify as a pilot, and then went MIA snorting coke and drinking with the country club set, and got away with it, thanks again to his daddy's pals in the military.

Who got an honorable discharge that he did not earn or deserve, thanks again to his daddy's pals in the military.

Who ran every company he ever had anything to do with into the ground, but got bailed out by his buddy James R. Bath, and his buddies, the Saudi's and the Bin Ladens.

Who along with his father and family now share common business interests with the Saudi's and the Bin Laden's in several companies in the oil and defense industries.

But I wouldn't want to cloud the issue with bothersome facts or truth, when you are making such an unbiased, fact based, fully truthful argument of your own. (NOT!)
#398289 - 10/30/04 11:48 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Slacker,

Not angry, not in classes, don't need 'em. ;\)

Why do you assume I am angry?

On the contrary, I LOVE this s**t! I'm having a BLAST! You guys are a RIOT!! \:D :p \:D
#398290 - 10/30/04 11:54 PM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
slacktide Offline

Barstool philosopher

You quoted (or tried to) a phsycho then rebutted with a taunt, kinda sounds like your a little angry.
#398291 - 10/31/04 12:09 AM Re: Political Discussion: One Thread Only!
mikek06511 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Mitch P.:

In addition to the typical bickering and ranting from the SAME people who clearly made up their minds a long time ago, it would be interesting to hear from some NEW people -- especially those who recently made up their minds, or are still undecided.

I guess that some of you can't read very well or have absolutelty no retention skills at all.

For those of you that just choose to post only on this thread INSTEAD OF FISHING I will once again remind you that this is first and foremost a fishing site!
Go do some!
Page 139 of 177 < 1 2 ... 137 138 139 140 141 ... 176 177 >

Moderator:  Editors, Jimbo, STRIPMINER 

Active Topics