ctfisherman.com logo
Page 11 of 26 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop to:
#1653247 - 09/25/15 05:02 PM Re: PLEASE HELP! HIT & RUN OFF MONTAUK PT [Re: bojango145]
CWood Man Offline

Stop Bitchin' And Get Fishin'!

Loc: Villas NJ
Seven hours later they had left already," said Mr. Michels. "It's just strange."

Wow that sucks how they are even spinning any kind of "strangeness" on you guys when you got hit! If I were you I would be band standing to anyone and everyone who will listen. These guys were locals, you are not. For all you know they know everyone in the town.

CHANGE IS SCARY BUT IT IS REWARDING ON THE OTHER SIDE!

SURELY MISS MY CTF FRIENDS BUT ALWAYS WILL BE HERE TO GIVE ALL A HARD TIME!

Team MOY

"How about a Fresca?!"

Don't call me on a Tuesday, I'm on the water!

Chris
Fishing Info
#1653253 - 09/25/15 07:08 PM Re: PLEASE HELP! HIT & RUN OFF MONTAUK PT [Re: bojango145]
jonh Offline

FUBO

What an idiot. Did this guy really expect you to hang out and wait for him to arrive? How were you even to know he was going to be a part of the investigation at 1 in the morning? It didn't happen in his harbor did it?

Militant Bluefish Jihadist

"Our leaders are stupid, they are stupid people," "It's just very, very sad" - Donald Trump 2011

"With all of the hysteria, all of the fear, all of the phony science, could it be that man-made global warming is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people? It sure sounds like it." - JAMES M. INHOFE

"Most meteorological research is funded by the federal government. And boy, if you want to get federal funding, you better not come out and say human-induced global warming is a hoax because you stand the chance of not getting funded." - WILLIAM GRAY

"The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span those hours spent in fishing" - Babylonian proverb
#1653255 - 09/25/15 07:24 PM Re: PLEASE HELP! HIT & RUN OFF MONTAUK PT [Re: ecurB]
FarmerJay Offline

Chum Bucket Jedi

Loc: Wallingford CT
Originally Posted By: ecurB
Originally Posted By: bojango145
just got an update to the news article, although they didn't feel the need to contact me about it.......

http://www.27east.com/news/article.cfm/G...oat-Hit-And-Run

They released his name, but the chief of police was also quoted to saying it was strange we went home.....wtf??!

Have you lawyered up ? The guy that hit you did right off the bat and that is probably why he's not been charged yet . Please say you've retained an attorney , 'cause if you don't they'll eat you up .

X's 2!! Please retain a good maritime attorney!

Edited by FarmerJay (09/26/15 12:10 PM)

It is only when you see a mosquito landing on your testicles, that you realize that there is always a way to solve problems without using violence ...

Team "Just one more drift"

Team I'm not messin with JuJu ever again!!!!!!!

Re: Chum Bucket......There's too much gross #*&! in those picture threads; I can't look at them. Doing so scars my soul.
#1653260 - 09/25/15 07:36 PM Re: PLEASE HELP! HIT & RUN OFF MONTAUK PT [Re: bojango145]
Capt_Jay Offline

Team Empty Hook

Loc: Ludlow, MA / Niantic CT
just got an update to the news article, although they didn't feel the need to contact me about it.......

They released his name, but the chief of police was also quoted to saying it was strange we went home.....wtf??!

Maybe they need to hear from you?? Your side of the story.

He who dies with the most toys.......still dies.

USCG Captain - 50 Ton Masters

21' Trophy W/A "Reel Treasures"
#1653266 - 09/25/15 08:17 PM Re: PLEASE HELP! HIT & RUN OFF MONTAUK PT [Re: Capt_Jay]
bojango145 Offline

Loc: South Hadley MA
Originally Posted By: Capt_Jay

Ive been in contact with them pretty much every day since the accident
#1653270 - 09/25/15 08:37 PM Re: PLEASE HELP! HIT & RUN OFF MONTAUK PT [Re: bojango145]
Barcrosser Offline

Portugesus,Unknownangler

Such horse #*&!! Obviously money talking there. never saw any news on the yacht running over the fisherman either. (must be talking to lawyers.)

#1653271 - 09/25/15 08:43 PM Re: PLEASE HELP! HIT & RUN OFF MONTAUK PT [Re: bojango145]
RickCee Offline

Loc: West Springfield, MA
Originally Posted By: Capt_Jay

Ive been in contact with them pretty much every day since the accident

I think Jay was talking about the reporter. I would send him a message and tell them what really happened
#1653273 - 09/25/15 08:56 PM Re: PLEASE HELP! HIT & RUN OFF MONTAUK PT [Re: bojango145]
kops501 Offline

I would go to the media with this. Make sure that your story is heard.
#1653280 - 09/25/15 10:10 PM Re: PLEASE HELP! HIT & RUN OFF MONTAUK PT [Re: bojango145]
Capt_Jay Offline

Team Empty Hook

Loc: Ludlow, MA / Niantic CT
Yeah Nick....I meant for you to contact the reporter.

He who dies with the most toys.......still dies.

USCG Captain - 50 Ton Masters

21' Trophy W/A "Reel Treasures"
#1653286 - 09/26/15 12:03 AM Re: PLEASE HELP! HIT & RUN OFF MONTAUK PT [Re: bojango145]
SteveY Offline

Nick, like what many have said...get yourself a lawyer. On another post, you were planning on towing or trailering your boat back: don't do it yet without getting in touch with an attorney. Get in touch with the eyewitnesses, reporter and the clueless harbor master. That idiot captain is quickly covering his ass and doling out lots of 'damage-control' cash.
Page 11 of 26 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26 >

Moderator:  Editors, Jimbo, STRIPMINER 

Active Topics