ctfisherman.com logo
Page 23 of 26 < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop to:
#1673779 - 03/19/16 09:27 AM Re: PLEASE HELP! HIT & RUN OFF MONTAUK PT [Re: bojango145]
Don P Offline

Loc: CLINTON, CT
Originally Posted By: bojango145
Thanks for the support guys. Still dealing with the insurance. I hope to be on the water by May!!!!

Good luck with that long road. May would be great!

Just voted again. biggrin His business currently has 1.6 stars out of a possible 5 star rating.
Fishing Info
#1673780 - 03/19/16 09:27 AM Re: PLEASE HELP! HIT & RUN OFF MONTAUK PT [Re: Capt_Jay]
carlynewlondon Offline

Loc: Home: Burlington, Boat: New Lo...
Originally Posted By: Capt_Jay
Yeah - that's the guy. I don't want the link to get buried so I'll post it again.

http://greg-mastronardi-auto-sales-inc.r...-auto-sales-inc

Feel free to rate him, take into account that He's the Greg Mastronardi that was charged with hit and run in a boating accident off of Montauk in 2015 and leaving 2 fishermen out there to die? I hope he pays up. Greg Mastronardi knows he was charged with hit and run in a boating accident off of Montauk in 2015 and leaving 2 fishermen out there to die. I hope he pays up and does the right thing for his 2 victims he left out there treading water at night to die.

Bookmarked so I can rate daily

Feel free to rate him, take into account that He's the Greg Mastronardi that was charged with hit and run in a boating accident off of Montauk in 2015 and leaving 2 fishermen out there to die? I hope he pays up.
#1673781 - 03/19/16 09:28 AM Re: PLEASE HELP! HIT & RUN OFF MONTAUK PT [Re: bojango145]
Don P Offline

Greg Mastronardi Auto Sales in Riverhead, NY. He's the Greg Mastronardi that was charged with hit and run in a boating accident off of Montauk in 2015 and leaving 2 fishermen out there to die? I hope he pays up. Greg Mastronardi knows he was charged with hit and run in a boating accident off of Montauk in 2015 and leaving 2 fishermen out there to die. I hope he pays up and does the right thing for his 2 victims he left out there treading water at night to die.
#1673790 - 03/19/16 12:34 PM Re: PLEASE HELP! HIT & RUN OFF MONTAUK PT [Re: bojango145]
Capt_Jay Offline

Team Empty Hook

Loc: Ludlow, MA / Niantic CT
I don't do Facebook, know nothing about it, but Greg has a Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/greg.mastronardi.3

He's the Greg Mastronardi that was charged with hit and run in a boating accident off of Montauk in 2015 and leaving 2 fishermen out there to die? I hope he pays up. Greg Mastronardi knows he was charged with hit and run in a boating accident off of Montauk in 2015 and leaving 2 fishermen out there to die. I hope he pays up and does the right thing for his 2 victims he left out there treading water at night to die.

He who dies with the most toys.......still dies.

USCG Captain - 50 Ton Masters

21' Trophy W/A "Reel Treasures"
#1673862 - 03/20/16 06:46 AM Re: PLEASE HELP! HIT & RUN OFF MONTAUK PT [Re: bojango145]
Capt_Jay Offline

Team Empty Hook

Loc: Ludlow, MA / Niantic CT
Here's a picture of the prick in case you get to see him in person. I'll be sure to give him the single finger salute if I see him on the water.

He's the Greg Mastronardi that was charged with hit and run in a boating accident off of Montauk in 2015 and leaving 2 fishermen out there to die? I hope he pays up. Greg Mastronardi knows he was charged with hit and run in a boating accident off of Montauk in 2015 and leaving 2 fishermen out there to die. I hope he pays up and does the right thing for his 2 victims he left out there treading water at night to die.

He who dies with the most toys.......still dies.

USCG Captain - 50 Ton Masters

21' Trophy W/A "Reel Treasures"
#1673864 - 03/20/16 07:21 AM Re: PLEASE HELP! HIT & RUN OFF MONTAUK PT [Re: Capt_Jay]
bonanzaman Offline

Loc: Monroe, CT
Hi,
I want to buy a car from Greg Mastronardi and would like to know if there are multiple sites where I can get reviews of his car dealerships?

He certainly can't be the Greg Mastronardi that was charged with hit and run in a boating accident off of Montauk in 2015 and leaving 2 fishermen out there to die.
That would be a tragic thing to do and if he is, he should pay for it.
#1673867 - 03/20/16 07:41 AM Re: PLEASE HELP! HIT & RUN OFF MONTAUK PT [Re: bojango145]
Don P Offline

Greg Mastronardi Auto Sales in Riverhead, NY. He's the Greg Mastronardi that was charged with hit and run in a boating accident off of Montauk in 2015 and leaving 2 fishermen out there to die? I hope he pays up. Greg Mastronardi knows he was charged with hit and run in a boating accident off of Montauk in 2015 and leaving 2 fishermen out there to die. I hope he pays up and does the right thing for his 2 victims he left out there treading water at night to die.
#1673892 - 03/20/16 10:45 AM Re: PLEASE HELP! HIT & RUN OFF MONTAUK PT [Re: bojango145]
CWood Man Offline

Stop Bitchin' And Get Fishin'!

Loc: Villas NJ
So I am not on FB but clicked on the link from Carly, can't see where to click and make a review.

CHANGE IS SCARY BUT IT IS REWARDING ON THE OTHER SIDE!

SURELY MISS MY CTF FRIENDS BUT ALWAYS WILL BE HERE TO GIVE ALL A HARD TIME!

Team MOY

"How about a Fresca?!"

Don't call me on a Tuesday, I'm on the water!

Chris
#1673893 - 03/20/16 10:45 AM Re: PLEASE HELP! HIT & RUN OFF MONTAUK PT [Re: Don P]
CWood Man Offline

Team MOY

"How about a Fresca?!"

Chris
#1673897 - 03/20/16 10:49 AM Re: PLEASE HELP! HIT & RUN OFF MONTAUK PT [Re: bojango145]
CWood Man Offline

The scumbags business makes 450k a year, sue the crap out of him will ya?

Team MOY

"How about a Fresca?!"

Chris
Page 23 of 26 < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 >

Moderator:  Editors, Jimbo, STRIPMINER 

Active Topics